no racism

garhett - surprise, Arizona

I believe that racism is bad. Racism means certain race of people is by birth and nature are superior to other. Why, I hate racism it hurts peoples feelings. It is not fair to judge people by their race or religion. How can we stop it?

Racism hurts people’s feelings. How it hurts people’s feelings is it makes people feel not wanted. That is how Hitler made people feel in Nazi Germany. He made them felt that they were superior. It is not fair to judge people on their race. Because people can not help what they are. I believe all races are great it does not mater what you are if you are African American Mexican white or Hebrew they should have respect all the same. And if you’re Christian Muslim or Jewish we are all equal. I believe in racial equality.

The people who we know are racist are the KKK and the neo Nazi. When we are blaming them for it we forget to look at our selves. Like have you ever saw an Arab guy getting on a plane and you thought to your self he might be a terrorist. We know we thought about once in or life. So we have to change our selves instead of trying to change them first.

We can stop racism. How we can stop racism from happing is not saying racial slurs. And we can look at the good in the races instead bad. We can stop by not believing that people say. The one I hear the most is Jews killed Jesus. If people stop listing to bad sources. We should all know that the Romans killed Jesus

In conclusion I hate racism. People who says it the most. Especially the mane racists groups like the KKK and the Neo Nazis. But all of us are guilty of racism once in our lives. I does not matter if you are teasing or serious all racism hurts. So next time you are racist think before you speak. So my name is Garhett Galison and this is what I believe.