Vernecia - El Mirage, Arizona
Themes: death

Have you ever had someone in your family die right in front of you? I have and it wasn’t pretty. My stepdads mom was in the hospital because she was sick from something and a few days after she went to the hospital we went to go see her and my dad went in first to see her and when he came out of her room, he was crying and punching things because she had died right in front of him.

A few days or a week after her death we had a funeral and my uncles sung a song for her funeral and I started crying because I can’t stand to see someone in my family die or any other person. It could a stranger or one of my friends that dies, but I don’t care who it is. It’s just not right for someone to die. They could be very young and that would be bad for a young person to die because they won’t even be able to finish their life. You can have a pet die or something that you really love and it still won’t make a difference whether or not you care. People in the United States die almost everyday or every second from a disease or from gang members killing people for nothing.

It was about a year ago when I was living in California and I was in the 7th grade. I was walking to Albertson’s when I saw about 6 or 7 cops by a furniture store and I saw a body on the ground, covered up by a baby’s stroller. I had heard that this lady’s boyfriend stabbed her and the baby about 10 times. The news said that the girl died right before the baby did. It was a tragic moment.

If your family member ever dies in front of you and you don’t care just because you didn’t like them, that would be really messed up because they could have done good things for like keeping you out of trouble, making sure that you had food on your stomach and clothes on your back.

You should always care about the people that die in your family, even if they didn’t like you and you didn’t like them. Remember this everyday because there is people that die everyday that you don’t know about.