Brandon - Chesterfield, Virginia

I believe Verizon cell phone plans are way too expensive. They claim to have the largest network which may be the case but that’s no reason to charge the amount of money that they do. For most phone companies they charge but sometimes it’s minuscule and you don’t even mind. As for Verizon, they charge for every single thing. And they’re always looking for ways to make money. If you have a family plan, and you want texting for one phone, they wouldn’t allow you to because it’s against their “policy”. Also they don’t believe in using sim cards. Even if Verizon uses the same phone, you can’t use a sim card. They want you to purchase a new phone at retail value. The cheapest phone they have at retail value is only a lest than two hundred dollars. Unless, your lucky enough to have a friend who doesn’t need their phone anymore, expect to come out of your pocket with some money. Also, when it come to putting music on your phone, they want more money. You either have to but the music on the Get It Now on the Verizon site or you have to buy the software and all the equipment. That also differs with the phones, just in case you have more than one phone. I’ve also notice that if you want to cancel your plan, the price to do this is a little more than other cell phone plans. I’m actually surprised that Verizon is still the largest network because their so expensive, in this day and age money is tight. An average person shouldn’t have to spend a good portion of their check on the cell phone bill. I think that Verizon should lower their cell phone plan or they’re going to start losing customers and become of those large companies that go bankrupt and shut down.