I thank my Angels and my Papa

Laura - Akron, Ohio

During one summer night, Pa Pa took me to a Memorial Day celebration near a large lake. He prepared me in advance for all the noise and ruckus from the fireworks. He told that each boom and beautiful color represented an angel, and the bigger the boom, the closer the angel. Together we counted the booms, and soon lost count. The noise continued, and I was mesmerized by the bursts of light against the dark sky and the reflection of the bright lights against the lake.

In my mind, there was an angel for each splendid display in the sky and another one for its reflection in the lake. After the grand finale, Pa Pa hugged me and said, “There’s over 10,000 angels by your side that will always be with you.”.

The first time I saw my Guardian I was laying in bed next to my Sister. I remember basking in the contentment of the last several days where I spent time with my Grandparents. I was looking up at the ceiling and a purplish glow in the right hand corner caught my eye. I felt instant comfort and peace and quickly realized this was my Angel. I soaked up as much of the energy as I could muster. I hummed and heard a sharp pitch vibration resonate back towards me. I felt we were in loving communication with each other.

I again looked nightly for this wonderful glow and felt certain disappointment if I did not achieve the vision. One night the glow grew brighter and brighter and revealed itself to me, growing very large and luminous. The angel had on, what appeared to be in my childish eyes, a luminous wedding dress, surrounded with hues of purple, blue and lavender. I watched in amazement as the glow transformed into an angel and filled up the entire bedroom. I felt very comforted as if I were wrapped cozily in a large overstuffed blanket. As the angel revealed herself, I could not see the angel’s face, but the angel had two beautiful crystal blue eyes, from which rays of light shone.

The angel had a somber message, and informed me that my Grandfather would soon be going away. I nodded and accepted the message. To me going away meant going on a trip. The angel promised she would always be with me. Two weeks later my Grandfather died, and from that day on . . .my life changed . . .forever.

My angels have helped me all my life bring messages to others. I am grateful towards my Papa for bringing their light to me.

This I do believe, with every day there are spectacular vibrations and colors to adore. Take them in as if they are in first sight. For the flowing of energy is intense and spectacular indeed.