Love

Ana - Las Cruces, New Mexico
Themes: love

This I believe…in love. When we started school on my first day in 7th grade I saw a guy and I had fallen in love with him. I’ll call him J.S. A few days later it was Saturday. I had gone to the mall with my friend. We were just walking around until I saw J.S. He was there with some friends. Then I heard my name. He was calling me so I went over there to see what he wanted. He asked me if I had any money. I said, “Yes, why?”

Then he said, “Can I have one dollar?”

Then I said, “Yeah, sure.” So we had become friends right there.

After that Sabrina and I went to a store. I don’t remember what it was called but we went in there. J.S. and his friends were following us. They went in there and all of a sudden J.S. started to hug me and called me his girlfriend. I felt so good around his arms. After that Sabrina and I went back home when the mall was closed.

A few weeks later I texted J.S. but he never texted back. I wondered why. Then I texted Sabrina and I asked her to ask him if he was mad at me or something. So she did. He said that yes he was mad at me. But I didn’t know why. So I had texted him once again. It passed a few minutes, and he texted back and said, “No, I’m not mad at you! Well, kind of, it’s because you bug a lot.”

Then I said, “Ok.”

He started to text me a lot of bad words. I started to get mad and wanted to cry because I couldn’t believe what he said about me! I was so mad!

Then one day I texted J.S. again and told him that I wanted to be his friend, but he had never texted back so I was like, “What the heck!”

But I won’t forget that time when I went to the mall with Sabrina and saw him! Because I really like him but, he doesn’t understand. There is something about him real deep inside but he doesn’t want to say it or something. But I think someday he will understand how much I love him!