This I believe

Brayan - El Mirage, Arizona

I’m going to start by introducing myself. My name is Brayan. I’m a student at Dysart High School. I’m 15 years old. And I believe in many stuff. But my most important thing that I believe in the most is God. He has blessed my family with many things. We always have what we need. We have a house, a car, cloth, food and everything we need in life. He blesses my parents with jobs when many people don’t have one in these economic times. I believe he’s the creator of the universe. I believe he made all of the living things we see in this great planet. He gave his own son Jesus to save us from our sins. He let us share his kingdom Heaven were we could be with him and have peace. He cares about us when ever something happens to us. He sad when we sad. He’s glad when were blessed and happy. My uncle is a Pastor of a Christian Church. We go praise the Lord every Thursday and Sunday. I believe everything even space belongs to him. On experience my family had that we made it though his help is that one of my family’s oldest friend had cancer and it has been inside him for like 1 year and we or him didn’t even know. The doctors said he only had 3 months to live and that is nothing we could do but wait. We and my Church were very disappointed and sad. We knew it was the end, But God made a really great miracle and gave him a lot more time to live. He died barley this year but I believe he’s with our creator whish is God. That to me was amazing that not even all the science in this word could ever do such a great wonderful thing like that. I believe that there is only one God. I believe that one day I will be face to face with the creator and the one who made me and be with him forever. I’m proud to be Christian an a Son of God.