What goes around comes around

Isabe - el mirage, Arizona
Themes: golden rule

Have ever thought about things you might have done that are bad and regretted them? I believe that what ever goes around comes around. I have done many bad things which I know their wrong but somehow I still to them but I learned how to act different. Most of the people that surround me make many mistakes and so I try to help them. This relates to one of my friends her name is Bianca. Bianca had a boyfriend his name was Ricky. Bianca didn’t treat him like she should. Bianca always told him mean things. I never thought it was right. It made me sad that my friend was turning out to be mean and that s not the person she was before. I cared so much about her she was like my sister. Bianca cheated on him many times. I always talked to her about how he felt and how it wasn’t right. Ricky loved Bianca a lot. Bianca never saw how much he cared for her, she was just using him. I knew she did like him she was just hanging out with bad influence. Ricky was blind towards her actions. Many of his friends told him about the bad things she did. Than some months passed Ricky got tired of it and he found a nice and loving girl. Ricky broke up with Bianca and she didn’t care. Then a year after Bianca found a guy and he mistreated her really bad. Bianca was always sad, I actually felt sorry for her. Then she was in an abusive relationship. She never told anyone about her problems but me. I never liked him sense the first then I saw him but I didn’t want to be negative about him. I know first impression isn’t always true. But still days passed and he was nice at first but then she told me he got violent. I tried talking her out of it but she loved him a lot. Bianca’s boyfriends name was five years older than her. Ricky still talked to Bianca and he tried helping her out. He had notice the problems she had been having. Ricky was single. Then Bianca started seeing how her boyfriend had been treating her and she admitted how Dum she had been. She decided to brake up with him. Bianca spends a lot of time with Ricky and so then they both started feeling things for each other again. I had told Bianca of how things had come back to her. She was surprised because she never believed this saying. Than they started going out they made such a cute couple and every thing was normal know. That’s when I believed that what ever goes around comes around.