I believe

Ashley - El Mirage, Az, Arizona

Have you ever wondered if you have true friends or fake friends? Well I have a belief that true friends will stick with you till the end no matter what, because that shows they are the true friends. Many people have been betrayed by friends they thought they can trust, I can relate to that too. I think everybody needs someone they can talk to besides their family, but also be careful about things you say and do around certain people. I am going to tell you a story about me and my friends Christine and Rebecca. Christine is a sweet girl that’s always been there for me. One time there was a boy that I was really into and she helped me through the whole situation, and when I was down she would be there to comfort me. Rebecca on the other hand well, she is nice and a good friend too but never there when I need her the most. I was always there for her when she needed me but never was she there for me. Christine and I have been through a lot together whether it was good or bad. Rebecca is more like if I go down then I go down alone. Honestly I don’t like comparing my friends but I realized who the true friend was and who I can trust. One day all three of us me, Christine, and Rebecca had tagged in the bathroom we knew it was stupid but we all make mistakes. Well, we got caught and Christine and I confessed and told the truth, when it came down to Rebecca she made up a lie and said she was not apart of it at all. Christine was furious because she thought we were all friends and if one of us goes down we all do but I guess that wasn’t true. I was also mad but there nothing I can do it all happened so fast and we were already in trouble, since all that happened I realized that Rebecca was not a true friend and not only did I realize but Christine did too. We still accepted her as a friend but we knew we couldn’t trust her anymore. Rebecca is not an honest person and now we don’t know when to believe her, so advices to others make sure you know who your true friend is but also be careful with who you do things with like me and my friend Christine. In the story we did something wrong and that’s why we told the truth as a friend Christine stuck with me till the end, and I stuck with her till the end. That’s why I believe that true friends stick with you till the end no matter what.