The future belongs to those who believe

Justin - Litchfield Park, Arizona

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of there dreams, once said by Eleanor Roosevelt. But now in these days like today all kind of kids have different dreams and hopes. Kids dream to go off to college, start a family, be a doctor, actor, or sing or even go around the world. My dream/hope is to be someone in life someday, accomplish more then I can, push my self to the limit. Well I’m in high school I am an upcoming sophomore. Next year I’m going to play baseball and try and get a scholarship to play in college. That my high school goal/hope, and also I need to pass my classes to get a good job if my baseball career don’t work out. I want to go to my state college. I want to go to any college in Arizona and get my bachelor’s degree but mostly I want to go to ASU. I have been to ASU before but I never seen there baseball program before. When I go to college I want to play baseball and I hope to be in the division A, or double AA or even triple AAA. When I’m in college I’m going to work hard at it, I can go and do any thing I want in life. Mostly I want to play baseball for a career but I have to practice and work hard physical and mentally. I have to have a Plan B just incase my plan A does not work, and it is to start my own business I could try and get a baseball scholarship or something like that but we need challenges in life. I believe that if you work hard at something eventually you will accomplish it. That’s why I would like to play for the Arizona diamondbacks some day. Maybe be in the all-star game or homerun hitting competition. If that ever happens to me I would know right then and there that I accomplished my life long goal. If you put your mind at something you always wanted you can accomplish it this I believe.