I believe in innovators

juan - el mirage, Arizona

I believe in being an innovator this I believe, once said by Walt Disney. The thing I believe in is innovation I think people have every thing to be innovative. I believe that people can be innovators and do what they do to feel accomplished. My dream or goal is to be an innovator and get more things accomplished in life I would like to help more people to do better and work hard at what they do. People have no clue of what there capable of doing if they could know what and how do innovators accomplish so much.

Innovation is how u could push you to be successful in life and in the future. The more things you can accomplish and do the better u have a chance to be someone big. I would like to be more innovative I want to do more in life I want to be a lawyer and to get there I would have to accomplish more things and show people another side of me. Innovators like Walt Disney accomplished something big he is the founder of Disney land, and universal studios he made his dream come true he reached his goal of making his own theme park. The good things can and will happen if you dedicate all your effort and put pride into anything and every thing you do.

The most thing I like about this is that I know some people that really do push them self’s to the limit. People like that are going to be business owners one day or even work for a big company. There’s a lot of things u can do to so u can be one of those people and do something with your life. My opinion on people with high goals for them self’s is that I really respect people like that I think that its good that people have high goals set for them self’s to accomplish. I think that if people try they can do what ever they put there minds do.

The people that are innovators are very organized people they put there minds to it and do it. I would like to be an innovator and accomplish something big in my life I would want to become a lawyer and be the best lawyer there could ever be. I push myself to do my work to the best I can so that I do good and get a job as a lawyer. The people that motivate me are my brother and sister they keep me going every day I do every thing for them they are the reason I do what I do.