Katie - USA

I believe that we are all the same. No one is more special or more important than any other. No matter what a person can accomplish, achieve or fail to motivate themselves to complete, they will all be equalized in death. There is no afterlife that I am aware of. And no matter how hard I try to believe for my entire live that there is something more, that there is a higher power controlling my fate and my destinies; but no matter how far I fall into my belief, I still remain uncertain. The only concept that I as a member of the human race can be certain of is death. We are all going to die at some point, whether it is today or 67 years from now, we will all end up in the same situation.

I believe people lead there lives motivated to become doctors, lawyers, and engineers, but for what? We are all going to end up eternally equalized in death, but we still remain a society completely motivated by titles, money, and possessions and leave ourselves no room to enjoy what truly makes us happy. Some may argue that their achievements are what the driving cause of their enjoyment, but I believe to question if their view of happiness has not been skewed by all that surrounds them.