College Education

Josh - 23832, Virginia

I believe that receiving a college education is a necessity in today’s world. I feel this way because statistics show that having a college education prepares you for a better work experience and better pay. With the economy as it stands today, a college education prepares a person to receive a better job. Some degrees are better to receive than others.

In receiving a college education, one must work had at their studies and prove to their future employer that they are willing and able to work. Many people that not have a college degree are struggling to find work. A college education provides a person the confidence that they can achieve their goals in life.

A college educated person is more than likely to receive better pay than a person who does not have an education. For example, a teacher will be paid more than the teacher’s aide. Also having a college education can lead to a person being able to advance in their chosen career and with each promotion the person will be given better pay.

With the economy as it is in today’s world, college is the route to go. A college education will help the person in the future securing a job. More fields in today’s world are gearing toward the economy. Some fields including teachers and nurses are the best to go in during this economy. Both teachers and nurses are in short demand at this moment. Some other fields that were in high demand in years past may not be the route to go at this time such as business and retail. As many businesses and retailers are struggling during this time, a person would be better to stay in college. Some students who cannot find jobs are staying in school to achieve their graduate degrees which may be of help when they graduate to attain a job.

I believe that receiving a college education is necessary today’s student as they will be able to go far with their lives and their futures. I feel that some people may not have the opportunity to achieve this but with the support of your family anything is possible.