Everything happens for a reason

Cassie - Surprise, Arizona

This I believe

There’s a time in everybody’s life when you say life isn’t fair, or that life hates you. But sooner or later things will turn around for the better. Everybody has tough times in there life, but everything happens for a reason.

In my life I had my fair share of life not being fair. But I always remember the saying “some things fall apart so better things can fall together”. So I always looked forward for the better things to happen, and not worry as much about the bad things.

But when things go wrong you can finally appreciate them when they’re right. Things are always better when you appreciate them, cause then your getting the full feeling of what it’s supposed to feel like. Cause when you don’t appreciate things when they go wrong, things are never going to be as good as you want them to be.

I remember back when I was 12 and my mom told me that we were moving. I thought it as the end of the world, I was going to have to make all new friends and be the new girl at a new school. That much I was not looking forward to. Another reason that I wasn’t looking forward to moving was that I was going to have to leave me nana behind and try to get used to my other grandma.

My nana has been there since I was born, I wasn’t ready to leave her behind. The day we were moving my nana came over to help put the all the boxes in the U-haul. I remember my grandpa Johnson came down, and I was going to have to get used to him cause I haven’t seen him for a while.

I remember saying goodbye to my nana was one of the hardest things, to think we didn’t know when the next time we were going to see her again, after spending almost every weekend with her.

But when we finally got to Arizona, that’s when things started turning around for the better. At first we had to stay in condo’s that my grandpa had rented us. Those weren’t so good, and it was also our first summer, and let me tell you it was the hottest I have ever been in, I will never forget my first summer here.

After a while, my mom started looking around for a house for us to get, we went house after house looking for the right one. When we finally found a house we liked, we filled out the application and hoped for the best. We ended up getting the house, and we were all thrilled.

That’s when it first started turning around. We got the house we wanted, grew close to my grandparents, got our fist dogs, and got used to our new schools. In the end, Arizona was a much better place to grow up. That’s why I believe everything happens for a reason.