Brayan - El Mirage, Arizona

Im start by introducing my self. My is Brayan C I a student at Dysart High School and My Beliefs in life is God. God is the one who helps me in life. He’s gave us all life. He’s the creater of the universe and every living thing in this planet. He Blesses us with his Blessings. When I feel like I have no one he’s there for me. Because this God, this world is not a complete chaos. He brings piece in our lives. He’s the only God in the universe. He gave his son Jesus to save us from our sins. If it weren’for God we wouldn’t be able to go to heaven. There is only one God. He’s good to us. One miracle he did in my family is that one of my family’s oldest friend had cancer and the doctors said he only had 3 months to live. He got very sad and disappointed. But God make a Big miracle and gave him alot more time to live. He gave 1 year and 3 months to live. That in my life was amazing that he gave him more time to live. He also gives me life a great family who loves me with there entire life and buys me and feeds me everything I need.

He is the most important thing in my life and my entire family. He’s has really blessed my famiy alot. We always have everything necessary to live. He always gives my dad work in these hard economic crisis. Were blessed by our God to Have a Home when many people don’t have one. When have always been good in health and never broken anything. He has done so many things that I cant explain and so many stuff I could say he’s done to me and my family here in Arizona, Chicago, and Mexico. My uncle is a Pastor of a Christian Church. We go to church every Thursday and Sundays. This is my believes, GOD he’s everything I believe in life and Im proud to call myself a Son of God.