I believe in a God that loves me so much that He created everything around me just to show me how amazing he is.

Tyler - Apple Valley, Minnesota

I believe in a God that loves me so much that He created everything around me just to show me how amazing he is. I looked up at the starts last night and as I stared into the sky, I tried to comprehend the vastness of the universe. I cannot even begin to imagine why a God that is so huge that he created a universe would love me to the extent that he has. Knowing that I’m special to the creator of the universe for a reason that he has set out specifically for me is something that I do not deserve.

I don’t believe you can explain how we got the feeling of love, the evolutionary development of the human eye, the chances that the earth would be sitting at the exact angle so that life could exist on the planet earth other than with intelligent design. I believe that the God who created the tree outside also created me. But He didn’t just make me happen, he sewed me in my mother’s womb and made Tyler for a specific reason.

Every day I marvel at the complexity of everything around me, from a birds ability to fly, to my digestive system. I recently heard a song that said:

“This is what makes my head spin.

You’re forever holy.

God of all creation pour you life into me.

This is so overwhelming.

You’re forever holy.

God of my salvation cloth me in your glory.

Cloth me in your glory!”

These words blew me away. I was taken back by the simplicity of these them, but I was also taken back by the truth I found in them. I do not believe that we can comprehend the grace God has shown us. We cannot always know why God does the things he does, but the overwhelming knowledge that the God of the universe loves me enough to send his perfect son to die for me……… I will never be able to grasp the wonder of that.