life

Brittney - surprise, Arizona
Themes: hope

I Believe that talking with a person can change the way you look at life and I also believe that a word or just a quote can change a life.i know this because it changed mine.  I believe that talking with just one person can change a life. there are some people who have met other people that said, that some one has change their lives by saying to them and said that life is only worth living. And how do I know well I was one of those people that someone I knew came and told me this and I’m just so grateful. And that one saying that “life isn’t fair” just don’t pay attention to it. There are many religious movies today that one person can change their life or can change many lives around them. A person, one person can always change a life. And in that change you come with so much forgiveness. I believe that a quote or just one word can change the way you believe. A word that can be used to give people hope. The word is faith that least that’s what everyone thinks no body really thinks that the word faith can be so much more. Faith is a word you hear every now and then but no one ever knows what it truly means. What that one person told me was faith was an action, an action that you perform everyday you just don’t know it. Just getting to one place to another that’s faith because you took that chance. There’s a quote that I would have to say that its one of my favorites that I have ever read “as far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our transgressions from us” Psalm 103:12 .I like this quote because it says lie your sins here in the east and it will never reach the west reading this quote for as long as I have I can say its gave me so much hope. One person, one word or a simple quote can change many lives has it did mine, this I believe.