no child left behind

Anna - Placerville, California

When one takes an unborn child’s life, one doesn’t give them the opportunity to make their own choices. I believe every child should get a fair chance at life. When a mother chooses to abort their child, they’re taking an innocent person’s life who had no choice in that decision, and who is paying for someone else’s mistake. They are taking away the possibility of that child to become a doctor, a lawyer, or the next Einstein. They’re taking away that one persons opportunity to share their voice with the world.

I believe that everyone, including children, have the right to grow and develop into the person they were meant to be. Things happen for a reason and everything that happens is a learning experience. When you abort the child that was created, you are not only taking away your unborn child’s opportunity to grow into someone great, but you are changing the future that was meant to be for you and that child.

I believe that if a person takes on the responsibility of having sex, they should be aware of possible outcomes, and be prepared in some ways. They shouldn’t make an unborn child pay for their decision. Last year when I was at the rally in favor of pro-life in San Francisco, I was touched by a special angel. She appeared to be disabled with a heavy limp but was still gorgeous inside and out. She started telling us about how her mom tried to abort her 3 times, but her soul or body wouldn’t give up. She was a fighter. She was born with burns over most of her body from the chemicals that were used; she was also born deformed from the force used to try to take her out. She wanted this life and she would fight for it. So now she dedicates her life to educating others about abortion. She was one of the few that was able to fight for her life, but most don’t have a choice.

I am not making a religious or moral statement but, someone has to speak up for those that don’t have a choice in this matter, and that’s where we come in. I’m not religious at all, but I fight for what I believe; to give those people that never had a chance, a voice.