Family is what i believe

Ryan - Placerville, California

I believe in Family because they are always there to help you when you are down. I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have any family because I love them so much. People say that the most important thing is hope or love, but when you are depressed and have no love or hope, your family is there to bring you back up and get out of depression. The reason I am such a nice, respectful, and caring person is because my family brought me up that way and told me treat people the way you want to be treated. That’s what I have basically based a good part of my life on. This help me gain others respect. I remember when I was in 8th grade when I changed schools in the middle of the year. Everyone in the school didn’t really want to talk to me because they didn’t know me, but when I showed respect and that I cared about them that all changed. Whenever I meet someone new I never judge them at all I treat them with kindness and try to be there friend. That is what my family has taught me to do. My family has also helped me with school; also my family has helped me out when I broke my collar bone in my freshmen year of high school. My aunt is a nurse and she helped me get an x-ray and MRI as soon as possible. With school another of my aunts helped me with my math, English and science homework that I did not know how to do. Probably one of the best things about family is the TLC (Tender Love and Care) that you receive from your family members. I believe in family because without family I would be nothing.