frank - EL-MIRAGE, Arizona

There was a vision when I was seven years of age. Then, it influenced my young mind to be a rap artist. It all started at a rehab center on Seventh Street and Indian school. Where, they kept my father to keep away from the drug addiction. He struggled for so many years to become a sober gentle-man. At that time, god had worked a miracle in his heart. He had a friend who would rap in his free-time on Saturday’s. His friend’s name was troy. Troy was a honest, thankful, and, influential young man. Other’s who knew my dad would want me to visit even more because of the fun-times we all shared together. After a month past, my mom stopped taking me where my dad had stayed. He sometimes dropped by my house just to hang around for two hours each day. I didn’t worry too much about rapping in the years of 2003-2006. There had been no straight thought on that need. 7th grade hit me with a shock, I wanted to be a rapper once again. But with more sense of taste in my lyric’s. Sitting at a silver marble built table, writing lines with no beats processed. Wondering when would be the right time for me to handle accomplishments in the music studio. No time soon I preferred without a choice to think of. This happened so quick, 8th grade promotion had only been one foot step forward. Practicing the way I would walk up on stage in front of every student’s parents’. They were proud of all of us for making it this far. Thing’s were planned for me already, right there and now. After, the promotion assembly had ended, they dismissed all parents with their following son’s and daughter’s. Waiting in the lobby to see my family’s faces, my mother had taken a photo of me and my aunt. I was holding my diploma in my right hand and my certificate in my left for a whole minute. Then, we all headed out to one of my favorite restaurant’s the “Texas Road-House”. Ate steak with a side of oily fries and a large sprite for a refreshment. Laughed and joked for quite a bit until, every single one of us got tired of talking. A waiter who had a brown working gown came to our table to bring the total check. My entire family payed half of what the price had showed. It was seven “o” clock so, me and my mom began to leave to our house to relax for the rest of Friday night. Summer came around, did absolutely nothing it was a waste of time. My nana and uncle stayed with us until they had enough money to save up on there own house. He asked me with a straight face “frank”, “How would it sound for me to take you to the music studio at five?” I told him “your kidding right” he answered specifically “no”. continually “I’m dead serious”. Driving on olive road leading us both off to Avondale. Pulling up to the drive way of his friend “Pedro’’. Walking in through the front door surprised to make a hit in the studio booth. The first thing I did was listen to the beat, then write lines to go along with the bass. Finally, within two minutes I came up with a tight hook called “watch me stunt”. It was proven to remain history that it was the best anthem of 2009. Few month’s past along the way and iv’e made plenty of hit’s so far. I call myself “Young-Dizzy” and I am only fourteen taking the rap game to it’s best. I believe if you put a lot of effort in what you want to exceed, it will develope by itself alone.