Raul - surprise, Arizona

What I believe I believe that even thou you have nothing you will always have something. If it family or friends you will always have something or someone in your life to be there for you. When I was little my mom and dad were all ways working so that me and my brothers could have what ever we wanted we used to go every were to Disney land we whet on trips we hade every thing that we wonted. We hade a nice house we lived in a nice place in California. But when my mom got pregnant. And she could not work any more and she lost her job my. Dad switch jobs so that he can make up for my moms pay. We moved in to a smaller house one that we can afford. Me and my brother hade to share room. Then short lye my dad lost his job and we could no longer pay the house so we hade to get out of there as soon as possible so we hade to go live in Arizona with my grandma when we lived with my grandmas me and my brothers were not getting anything we were used to getting ever thing we wanted but the only thing that we hade was each other so me and my brothers were doing ever thing to gather and all of us were getting closer and I was really thinking that even thou I was not getting any thing but I always had something that I never new about. Even thou me and my brother were not getting a long as we were growing up we were always fighting until we thought it was time to stop. And it was time to get a long we were not getting as much as we were before. We were getting a long more and more and I relisted the only thing I really need is my family. So now on when my little brother wants some thing I all ways tell him be happy what you got even thou you do not like it you will all ways have something. This what I believe.