This i believe….

Hugo - EL Mirage, Arizona
Themes: hope

I believe in hope. Because of my grandfather! He has diabetes, kidney failure, and lung problems. All because of smoking! My grandfather smoked for 35 years and now having these results. So now he is going to dialysis 3 times a week. He is now struggling to walk long distances and it has affected his job since, he is a landscaper. So, he is only working pretty much when we go with him to help him because he can’t do much! He also needs help paying his medical bills and medicine. So we all try to pitch in and help him out. But even though he can’t do much he tries his hardest to stay strong and well even though he is not as healthy he should be. It’s very sad because we watch him struggle and can’t do a thing about it. He has also been in the hospital a few times because of strokes and his lungs. Personally I think it affects me more because I see him as a second father because he has always been there for me and I love him very much. And all I think about is what I would do if I were to lose him one day, everyone in our family is trying hard to get him better. We are trying everything we can to find a cure or to find a medicine for his sickness. Because we have hope for him and I know he has hope for himself also.

About a year ago we have found a product called PXP. And it helps you with diabetes, cancer, and dialysis. So we bought it for my grandfather and he started taking the product and after a month he started feeling a difference. He had spots on his arms and now there gone! Around 4 months into the product he started to gain more energy and could walk longer distances. And about 6 months into the product his doctor took him off his diabetes medicine and was going to dialysis 2 days a week. Then about a year into the product they finally took him off his dialysis and is only taking his normal medicines. He is now walking normally and working better than before but sometimes he still needs help, but is doing better. He is very grateful that he found the product but he blames it all on hope. He believes that all this was nothing much but hope. He says it was hope because this whole time he had hope for himself and so did I. So because of my grandfather in hope I believe.