What I believe in…

Adreanna - Phoenix, Arizona
Themes: golden rule

I believe in karma because whatever you do it will come back to you. Whether it’s being nice to someone or being rude and inconsiderate. Whatever comes around goes around, no matter what. I’ve had a few experiences some good and bad. There are the good things and the bad things that will come back to you, and it all depends on what you do.

For instance I was having a bad week. Nothing at all seemed to be getting better. Just with my parents fighting, bills, family, school, and chores. Everyday that whole week felt like a struggle for me. Until one day I just let everything go. Just trying to make the best of things and trying to be happy, and do what I wanted to do and just trying to have fun.

It all started with a friend reaching out. Just lending a hand and seeing what was going on. It always seems like talking things out was the best thing to do. But, for me things were not always that way. Sometimes it was just best to come home and go straight to my room and shut the door.

After a while I didn’t have a care in the world what anybody thought about me. Things were starting to look good just by giving respect to get it. I started noticing that karma was getting on my side and it felt good. Everything started feeling the way it should have again.

Having a good impact on someone when they are down makes you feel good and it will put a smile on both of your faces. That’s what is good about karma when you do something good you feel good about it and it inspires you to do more goodness. The nice thing is when you care about someone that another or something good will come back to you just for doing a good deed. Karma has its ups and downs just like everyone else in the world does. The choice is yours are you going to do what is right or are you going to sit back and let everything fall out of place and regret what you did. The choice is all yours I know what I did and I’m glad I did it. Now it’s your turn to decide what is wrong and what is right.