I believe in mysteries held in our undiscovered wonders and our happiness as individuals.

Katelynn - North Port, Florida
Themes: nature

Our universe and oceans are yet to be completely discovered. Do you ever wonder what else is out there in those millions of miles of space? Or what else is lingering in our oceans that we have never been exposed to? There has to be something astonishing. Some under water mystery like underwater towns and secret treasures, maybe even a cure for cancer somewhere out there. Who knows!

One day my boyfriend and I were gazing up at the glimmering stars in the night’s sky. We were lying on our backs against the deserted sandy beach. The oceans waves gently skimmed our feet.

The ocean looked endless, and the sky unbelievable. As we laid there we got into a discussion about the undiscovered. We have so many places that have not yet been even explored.

“Have you ever realized that we are laying on the edge of the Earth?” he asked. Without gravity we would float away. But to what or where would we float to? Wouldn’t that be amazing to figure out? Even our astronaut’s haven’t discovered the full universes true potential. Nobody honestly knows what it holds. The universe is eternal. How did it get here, are we the only human life, where does it end, are all questions we hold deep inside all of us.

When staring at the stars we saw an occasional airplane fly by. They looked so high up on the beach, but to them on the plane when looking up it is still as endless as the view on the ground. This just lets us see Earths mystery. There has to be more out there. Occasionally we would also see a random object in the sky fly by. It moved like an airplane but didn’t look like one at all, who knows what it could have been. We also saw several sat alights as we gazed into the universes darkness.

We also talked about creatures. Animals basically do their own and live freely. Humans work hard their whole life just to get by and live up to our worlds and society’s expectations. Many struggle to be successful. Wouldn’t it be nice to have no responsibilities and just live our lives? Who knows there could be a giant asteroid in the universe that could end everything?? Earth could be hiding something undiscovered, something fatal. An undiscovered object could have been traveling towards us for a while. What happens to all our hard work that we’ve spent all our lives doing? It doesn’t matter anymore. We need to do what we love and not let situations get us down. We never know Earths mysteries, Earths fatality, Earth can be merciless.