this i believe

kirk - blue point, New York
Themes: sports

This I believe, I believe that sports can change a persons life. Sports can help you

go somewhere in life. The best part is how competitive they are, all sports from golf to

football they are all competitive.

I play all sports, most just with my friends but I play on the school baseball team.

I am a pitcher and that takes a lot of practice, concentration, and focus. It is the best to be

to be on a high school team and playing with your friends doing what you love. I started

playing sports young at like three. And my first was golf. I started playing in my

backyard with my dad who loves golf. My first team though was probably a tee ball team

when I was five. I wasn’t really good back then but it was tee ball. Then in single A I

started getting better and that is probably when sports started taking over my life.

From then on I just loves everything about sports. Everything I did had to do with sports.

Like I said earlier I play all sports and they the most fun, competitive, exciting things I have ever

been apart of. The best part is the competitive nature of them. Like in baseball when you are on the mound pitching, and you feel in control of the game, there is nothing better.

Sports can also inspire you to do what you want and build up self confidence. If you are really good at a sport and are really dedicated then you can go to college and play or even better after that you could become a professional. But if you don’t make it in highschool or college or even the pros don’t worry because if you get better and try harder they maybe next year could it be your year. Also Michael Jordan the ,best basketball player ever, didn’t even make it on his high school JV basketball team.

Sports are the most fun a person can have. It doesn’t matter what sport you play, it could be track or hockey, they are all fun and exciting. Sports have defiantly changed my life and so many others. That is why I believe the sports can change a persons life.