this i believe

Vanessa - El Mirage, Arizona

Some people may not believe in anything but I’m not one of those people. They may believe in the reality or in something that has not been proven. But I believe in miracles because how the accident occurred, how they ended up and how the miracle that happen cured them.

In July we went to Mexico for two weeks to have a family reunion since a ling time. When we where in Mexico we went to Jerez, Zacatecas to see my cousin Paola. We came home on a Friday night all sad because we have to leave our family again. At one o’clock Sunday morning we came back home having car problems, when my aunt called and told us something we didn’t want to happen.

My cousin Paola was coming from a church retreat with four of her friends on Sunday when their was traffic on the way home. The driver decided to take a shortcut because it was getting late. When they took the shortcut the roads where getting fixed. Well somehow the car flipped over and the driver had a broken leg, the other guy came out with burses, the other girl died and my cousin got really injured. She got hit on her head during the accident and she ended up with a swollen brain. Paola was in a coma for like two months.

I once heard that medicine/science doesn’t cur all so the rest of the possibilities where left to miracles.

Me and my family have been weighting anxiously so I thought of something.

We watch this show called “la rosa de Guadalupe” and they use a white rose to represent that the Virgin Mary was with them and she would help them. So I told my aunt to buy her a statue of the Virgin Mary and a whit rose. So she did and put it next to her in the hospital. It turns out the next day Paola started to open her eyes after two months.

I really didn’t believe in miracles like I do now because I never experienced on, I only hared of them. This was the first time I experienced one so I’m a believer and so are my brothers.

So know my cousin is nearly a little by a little and I thank god and the Virgin Mary for this miracle that that changed her life.

I think even if you are or aren’t a believer in miracles if you really need them you will get a miracle of your own. I just want to say to people that their will always be someone to help you.