Scott - El MIrrage, Arizona
Themes: death

This I Believe!

I am 16. The one thing that I believe in is death because I think that everyone has the right to pass on one day. The only reason that I believe in death is because everyone can’t live on forever. There is over 300,000 people that die just only in one little year and that can be caused from natural causes. When I started believing in death is that when my sister at 8 month and 5 days year old.

Death is happening every single day and has we speak there are 108 people ding every day in the world. Most of them they can’t find out what caused them to die like that. One reason can be is that a lot of people can be shot, stabbed, hanged, etc. because they don’t want to live any more. Now a days a lot of are ding in the world because of flu, heart attack, stroke, and any thing else that die from. The very last words my mom said to me was “I love you” and that was all she said to me.

The only reason I believe in death is because I think a lot of people that are close to ding and god should take them so they don’t have to go threw all that suffering no more. About two years ago my mom just died from diabetes and she was only 33 years old when she died. I believe that every one on the earth has there special own time that they will die soon or later in life and that is very sad to see a loved one go like that. No body on earth should live forever because then that would just be a little bit creepy since they probably will never die and they will she the world get a lot worse. Some deaths are caused by hearth attacks, strokes, or flu and some deaths are caused by murder, suicide, and any thing else how people die each day.

The only reason l believe in death is because death is the #1 one thing that happens all over the world. When some body dies a new born baby is born because that is just how life works and nobody can’t stop that rotation. I think that death is natural because even like me I will die of natural death or someone will kill mw before I can do anything that I feel like it. No matter where you go you will see death and take Africa for example in 1980 to now they are killing there own people every single day and it will still keep going on forever. I think that nobody has the right to kill someone because if you do you are disobeying god and you will never go to heaven but you will go to HELL. If you get killed at least you don’t have to suffer no more because you are in heaven now not here.