This i believe

Terrence - El mirage, Arizona

I believe that by the age of 18 I should be graduating and getting ready to go to college. I want to be successful in life. I want graduate from a good college and get a good job when I get older. I don’t want to be working at a McDonalds getting minimum wage at the age of 30.

I really don’t want to be a bum on the street begging for money or anything like that. I want to get a good education in high school to be able to make it to a good college. The college I really want to go to is university of Illinois. They have a really good football team, and it’s close to my mom’s house in Chicago. I have seen a lot of people make bad decisions in my life. Like the decision my cousin Chris made.

My cousin Chris made the worse decision of his life. He went to Indiana State. He did years in college and was currently enrolled in his last year of school. He was doing very well in college and he had good grades, he turned all his work in on time too. Then he met this girl named Aaron. He moved in and he thought everything was going right until he got her pregnant. This all happened while he was still in college. Chris was offered a job that interfered with his class hours. He decides to take the job and quite school. His mom just paid for a full 4 years of college, and he only had 3 months left of school.

He basically wasted his whole college education. I believe that he made a pour decision. His mom was very upset along with the rest of the family. This scared me and made me realize that this type of thing could happen to me, and I want to receive a good education in college and be successful in my life. I want to pursue a good career and enjoy doing it. I have learned from that situation a lot. I will not give up in college no matter what happens. I believe that I should do well the rest of my high school years. And also in college.