true life

Nik - wilmington, Pennsylvania

Threw my life i was bullied as a kid. I was bullied in a colored school because i was white. Also i was bullied at home because i was quiet and shy. I have gone threw so much arguements and fight between my parents and other relatives. I have seen things that nobody would ever believe for a young kid too see. I have been in trouble with the police in which i was both guilty and innocent at times. You could say that i have done it all and seen it all. However all of this shaped me into the person i am today which i think is very amazing to even believe that i lead a good life. I am now thinking about college and spending the rest of my life with someone very special. everything i have learned shaped me into a beter person In coclusion i believe that colored people have nothing to complain about anymore. I also believe when people get bullied that they learn more about life than the person that stoops down to bully another. I now plan to lead my life out to the fullest i possibly can with the person that i love so much!!!