Live Life For Today

Luis - Phoenix, Arizona
Themes: carpe diem

People need to live life for today and not for tomorrow. You should live life for what’s happening right now and not with what is going to happen or what has happened. Because you will never know what can happen to you. For example you can get in some sort of unexpected accident. That almost happened to me I was with my brother and my dad, I was driving. We were coming from getting something to eat, and were going home. We were making a left turn on a stoplight, it turned yellow and the cars coming towards us slowed down and stopped. When all of a sudden here comes a car coming at us fast so I floored the gas pedal and tried to get out of its way I barely managed to evade it and it just braked a little and kept going. We were going to chase that car down and then decided it’s not worth it. So you’ll never what can happen to you. So that’s why I live my life for today and not tomorrow. Also if you are waiting for an event to come, you are just anxious for the day to arrive and wanting the day to hurry and end when it finally arrives, the time passes by quick and maybe you had a bad time and say, “This was a waste of my time”. All that time you wished would hurry and pass you wished you could get them back but you cant. And all that time you were waiting for that event and just for nothing if you didn’t enjoy yourself. You should also give life 100% and do everything you wanted to do. I’m not saying do something you will regret later, but something you’ve always wanted to do, because later you might not get a chance. You must also never let good chances by. If you want to do something and you get a chance to do it then do it. Chances don’t always come by like that. You should never say I’ll wait or next time. Or else then you will regret it and say I should have done that.