Family is Everything

Bernadette - fountain, Colorado

My family is worth a lot to me. I don’t know about everyone else but I’m really close to my family. Of course not everyone in my family I like but most of them are ok. I believe that family is everything and no one can live without them.

To me my family is the best we always have fun no matter what we are doing together. When my family and me are together most of the time everyone gangs up on one person we tell stories about them when they were little and we tease them about things that has happened throughout the years. When it’s just my brother, sisters and me sometimes they tease me about things. One story they tease me about is when one of my friend’s mom used to watch me when I was little. One day when my friend and I were playing dress up her mom took a picture of us. The reason my family teases me is cause I was wearing a lot of pink things and I never wear pink anymore.

When I see my cousins on my dad’s side I hate it because they go everywhere me I go. I never get to be alone. When I play with something I brought like my video games they all surround me to the point where I can’t even see what I’m doing. My cousin Hunter is my favorite because we don’t like being around my other cousins he’s just like me I like being alone playing my video games in quiet.

My two older siblings have done a lot for me. When my brother could drive he would take me in his car to go with him the fun part was he would slam on his brakes out of no where he would also play my favorite song when I was little. My sister one the other hand taught me a lot of things and came to my school whenever I asked. She taught me how to tie my shoes play video games and make people happy even when they are in a dark place. When I was in 2nd grade she’d go to my class and sit with me.

Truly family can mean a lot to people they want it to I don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t have family. My family is worth a lot to me I wouldn’t trade my family for the world. I believe that family is everything.