I believe I can fight of a ship full of pirates

jorden - lake forest, California

I go on bear hunts, fight pirates, and even fly to the moon, but beside those wild adventures I also ice skate, and sing in front of millions I am who ever I want to be. Children have a sense of accomplishment far more exhilarating then an adult. Nothing stands in their way. There captivating minds have a sense of hope. They tell us to reach for the stars, and the only person that stands in your way is yourself. To have the mind of a child means you are open to life and one little boggle can’t stand in your way. The mind of a child is a fantastic place one that even an adult should try to visit. Children hold truth to their imagination and those adults, or growing teens should listen to their words of wisdom.

Never give up. –I have had goals of becoming a teacher all my life, now going to college and finally getting the chance to accomplish my goals, the economy stands in my way. Talking to one of the parents after school I was explaining my frustrations and told her I am looking for a new career path to pursue. She nodded her head in dismay and understood how unfair it was. Then her daughter says “You’re a good teacher Jorden, you can be mine.” Already, I knew it that I couldn’t possibly be just her teacher, but she gave me hope. I am teaching kids, and as long as can mentor them and inspire them then, I will be a teacher. Children have a sense of hope that they can accomplish or do anything that they desire. With that hope it gives strength to help children actually accomplish what they fought out to succeed. If adults took children’s adolescence sense of hope and put it toward accomplishing their own goals their outlook on success will brighten.

You can be whoever you want to be. – Max was getting picked up from my daycare by his father when he told his dad he wanted to be Spiderman when he grows up. His father laughs and says you can’t, Spiderman can climb up walls. Max ran off to our rope wall and starting maneuvering his way up. He jumps don’t and shouts “O yah I can. I am Spiderman.” This is an example of the child’s imagination holding truth to reality. If adults found ways around there obstacles to reach their goals, instead of giving up they would find they can be whoever they want to be.

Growing up is something everyone has to do, but when you do grow up you should always remember to leave some child in you. Not only to children hold truth to their words of wisdom, they bring courage and strength to fight real life obstacles.