This i Believe

Brett - Surprise, Arizona

Back when I was six years old I was enrolled to my first school I was kind of excited but at the same time mad. I was mad because I had never really been away from my mom. On the good side I was happy to get out and meat new people and make friends. I had always thought that school was dumb and pointless but when I got into middle school I realized there was a point in school. It might be boring but if you don’t have a good education you will be a failure and nobody wants to be a failure. If you don’t have a good education you will not succeed, you will not have many friends, and your parents will not be proud of you. In the world we live in today everyone deserves a good education this I believe.

First if you don’t have a good education you will not succeed in life and everyone wants to succeed. School is very important to you, you may not think so but it is. Elementary isn’t that important but you do need to pass and middle school is the same way, but once you get into high school you really need to try your hardest cause the better you do the better college you get in. Once you get into college you need to try your hardest because the harder you try the faster you get out and get s good job. This is why you need to succeed in school.

Next If you don’t have a good education you wont have many friends because if your getting bad grades and they are getting good grades you will mess up there reputation cause there hanging out with you. So if you’re getting good grades and their getting good grades it will make you both look good because you guys are both doing well in school. If you want to be popular get god grades and you will than get more friends. So it gives you and your friends a good reputation if you get good grades, but encourage them to get god grades also. So always remember if you get good grades you and your friends will be proud of you.

Finally you should get good grades not to just impress your friends but also to impress your parents. It’s always good to impress your parents because you don’t want them talking to people and tell them how you were a failure and how terrible our grades were. You should want them to tell there friends how successful you are and how you have a good job and graduated from college. So try to impress everyone you possibly can. So you should get a good education to impress your friends/ family and to succeed in life this I believe.