My I Believe Essay

Cesar - El Mirage, Arizona

When I was first asked to write this assignment, I was asked to write down what I believed in. Then to choose one and write about it using a personal life experience. I can honestly say I couldn’t think of a personal life experience that would remotely relate to one of my beliefs. Instead I wrote of the beliefs I thought meant the most to me. I explain why they are important to me and what I have learned form them

I believe that even though we are all different we are all equals. I believe this because no one can say they are better than you. They might be smarter, stronger or faster but they are not better. You, as a person are different from everyone around you, not one person on this planet is the same. In some way, you are special, you may not know what it is, but it’s there. There’s a movie that pops in to my mind, “Radio”. Although radio had a mental illness and taunted by others, his kind heart made him loved by everyone. That’s what made Radio so special, this didn’t make him better than others, just special. It was his choice whether or not to be a better be kind hearted and forgiving. This I also believe, it your choice be a good person or not.

My second belief is we are all capable of success. It’s the dedication people put into their challenges. The road to success might be harder and longer but the out come is much more rewarding. If you were to take a test and received an A, you would feel prouder of yourself than if you were to copy off someone else. I don’t necessary say that the easy is bad, in some cases it might be good. When it is a bad idea to take the easy way out is when you take the easy way in accomplishing your goals and it‘s even worst when you don‘t even try. Then go blaming you failure on others or complaining of there success, saying things like “You were lucky.” One of my 8th grade teachers told my class this and I held on to it, reminding myself ever so often what I have to do to meet my requirements in life.

Like I said I learned allot form this assignment not only of myself but of others as well. Beliefs don’t have to be a lesson you learned from something you experienced but something you believe is right. Someone’s beliefs can show a persons character and their point of view. This is what I believe, beliefs are what we believe is right.