Its hard to believe

Paul - Red Bud, Illinois

As people always say, time is one of those things in life that you never get back. I found this statement to be true this year because this is the year I am to graduate from high school. When my journey began in school I always used to tell my self that I couldn’t wait for it to end, but boy was I wrong. I found out that time is a gift in life that slips between your fingers if you chose not to acknowledge it.

Time is a very hard to describe due to the fact it one of those things in life we have no control over. Whenever you think that something feels that it will never end it is best to take these moments and live them too fullest due to the fact it is something you will never get back. When I look back at all of the time, I have wasted I truly wish that I had known what I do now do solely to the fact that I would have lived my life instead of just gone through the motions. In life time is the most important asset to take into account for because it is best to go at life with the mentality that there’s no tomorrow. I believe that when you live by this rule there will never be a wasted minute of your life and you can really take in what life has to offer.

In life there are trials and tribulations that everyone faces each day and some maybe worse than others but it is always best to no that tomorrow’s another and what happened that days be it good our worse it will be something that you can look back on for guidance to live the rest of your life. My life even though short has been filled with its up and downs. I still even though may have what feels like the worst day of my life wake up each morning with a smile on my face knowing I still have more time. Some of us are less fortunate and have to go about their lives knowing they don’t have much time may it be cancer our some other dieses, but even though they know they don’t have much time you can still see them trying to take out as much as they can out life. I guess what im trying to say is that time doesn’t always stick around so I believe it is best to live each day to the fullest and don’t waist a minute.