The Burger in the Happy Meal

Zach - Las Cruces, New Mexico

I’m a Burger in a happy meal. I’m always miserable because my whole life only lasts a few minutes. I’m nothing but grease and meat cut from a cow. Everyday nearly 1,000,000 cows are slaughtered and so many of my relatives are eaten. If you took the millions of burgers americans have eaten and put them all together in a straight line they could circle the Earth more than Thirty-Two times.

I’m wrapped up and tossed in a bag with a bunch of other greasy foods. We cry as we are pushed into bags and no we have no meaning except parts of a greasy whole meal to make the customers fat. I’m pushed onto a counter hearing nothing but big sweaty guys eating and Burping. I can only imagine how my other relatives have felt when they have beed torn apart and unable to do anything about it. I am now carried to a table. I can hear the other burgers being consumed and the cheap toys kids are playing with. They are small stuffed animals that are supposed to make sounds when you squeeze their bellies.

I see my other relatives carried out of the bags and torn into pieces. It’s my turn and I’m unwrapped. As I’m lifted up I can see all the other greasy fast food varieties being devoured and soon to drop into people’s thighs. I never wanted to be cruel or hurt people, but I have no choice. I’m lifted up and I see a kid playing with a toy seal. I grow jealous it gets o live a full life. I see the small boy’s mouth now. He looks about four-years-old. Beside the kid I can see his parents. They look bored and Chubby. His dad chew on a Big Mac while his mom sucks down a McFlurrry and opens a pack of 12 Chicken McNuggets. I knew these were the last few seconds of my life and I wanted to make them while I still could. I figured it would be nice to look at the big bright M that symbolized McDondalds. That’s what I thought would help. Only no matter how hard I try, I can’t seem to feel any better. I knew that it not only Symbolized the place that sold me and my relatives whole lives to make a few billions, it’s the place where they destroy the Environment amd use it to raise animals that that are soon executed. It show no care for its own customers because no one seems to realize that they feed people bad food for money. So I’m in the mouth and now it’s-

THE END