My First LOVE Moment

Jesus - Las Cruces, New Mexico
Themes: love

I BELIEVE IN LOVE, love is all about bonding and having fun with your true mate. Love is important to everyone, if it’s your family or friends, it’s LOVE.

People always think, will I ever find LOVE? I think LOVE happens on its own. Like when you see a girl, you think she is the hottest thing you’ve ever seen. Well, my story is something like that. Do you believe in LOVE at first sight? This was something like love at first sight. I’m going to tell you a story about the one person I fell in LOVE with.

It all started when I was in 7th grade composition class and she was in science class. In comp. we were reading a story, during that story I got a text. It said, “Do you like J?” I said yes.

Then she said, “Oh, because I think she likes you.”

Then I said, “Oh, really?”

Then she said, “Do you want to go out with her?”

I was so excited I said, “YES!!!”, but I thought to myself, “I know she is going say no.” She texted me back. The text said, “J said yes, she wants to go out with you.’’ Dude! It made me one of the happiest guys in the school.

The next day, we saw each other during 1st period. I walked into class nervous and scared for some reason. As I walked into class, I saw her sitting at her desk. I looked back down. I thought to myself, “What am I going to say, what do I tell her? Do I say hi, hey, hello?” As I slowly sat down I looked right at her. The whole class period I thought about her. J was all that I thought about. She was in my head 24/7.

The bell rang. So scared I am. We walked out of class.

Then I said, “Hi.”

She replied, “Hi.”

I didn’t know what to do. Should I hold her hand or what else do I say? Well, we walked off, and I had to say bye to her. I had to go my way and she had to go her way. We hugged, then, said bye.

As the day passed she was all I ever thought about, J in comp. J in math. J in science. J in literature. J in social studies. The day passed. It was over. I walked out of lit. and exited the double doors. I saw her standing there with a beautiful look on her face; I walked over and said, “Hi.” She said “Hi” back to me. I grabbed her hand. We walked off. She looked so pretty. WOW!!!

That is when my LOVE moment came…..and left. I felt LOVE right there and then. Those whole days meant LOVE to me and maybe love to her also but I’m not sure about that. Like once Tennyson said, “It’s better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.