This Is What I Believe…..

Danielle - Rapid City, South Dakota

There is nothing that you can’t do, if you want to pursue. I believe that I can follow my dreams with this philosophy, because it is something that my mom told me, and it is something that I can live by. I believe that I can follow my reams of becoming a doctor. I know that I can do anything I set my mind to.

Ever since I knew what being a doctor was, I have wanted to be one. My mom told me, and still often tells me that since I could talk, I have played doctor, and said that I wanted to be one. As far back as I can remember, I have had teachers ask me what I wanted to be when I was older, and I have always said a pediatrician. I have always wanted to work with small children also, so like in the story I could kill two birds with one stone. Because I wanted to be a doctor and work with small children.

I also believe that although I have made a decision at a young age that that doesn’t mean I didn’t know what I was talking about, because about twelve to thirteen years later, I still want to do the same thing.

I also believe that even trough hard times, and with friends saying maybe I shouldn’t do tis, I know that I will be some kind of doctor. Because my mom has always told me I should just follow my heart, and do what is right and to not let anyone discourage me. That is why I believe that I can do whatever is set on my mind, no matter what is thrown at me.

Another thing I believe strongly in is that I can help others to pursue their dreams. Sometimes I don’t always get a lot of support from some people, but others are constantly telling me that there is no doubt in their mind that I can do it. That is why I feel the need that other people wouldn’t be able to make it trough without some encouragement in what they want. I strongly believe in giving others support, because I try to help him out and point out where things are either right or wrong.

I believe that if you help others, you are not only helping that person, but everyone around them, because that is just one more person that you have helped, and they can help someone and it just works trough hundreds of people. But, it may help the person who I am helping, and It my help the person who I am helping, and it may help the people around them, but I think that I am the most beneficial person to it, because I know that I have helped someone in need, which in turn helps me.

Through all of this, I helped some people and some people have helped me, and I believe that if you dream, don’t let anyone stop you from reaching that dream.