This i believe

Braydon - Eagle, Idaho

I believe in many things. I believe in God, I believe in education, I believe in love, I believe in an eternal family, I believe in life after death, I believe in honesty, but above all I believe in the power of a smile and the joy from true happiness. The world tells us that we should pursue things that are pleasurable to our physical body. The world tells us to focus on physical things that make us feel good for a short time, but can have severe consequences. I believe the things in life that make you the happiest is family and friends, giving service, being a good citizen and helping your community, putting other people first in your life, etc. If everyone forgot themselves and their feelings and tried harder to make other people happy this world would be extremely different. I believe the biggest part in a friendship is being able to forget yourself and put the other person in front of you. What I’m trying to say is that many people are too worried about themselves and they want to make sure they are happy rather than make someone else happy. If you make someone else happy, you will be happier than ever. I believe in humility. The best way I can think of exercising humility is by giving service. By giving service and by giving back to your community you show everyone that you care and it makes you humble. Being confident is a good thing, but don’t let yourself get to that cocky stage. Being humble takes patience and love. I believe in love. I believe love is the most powerful thing in the world. I always hear about mothers lifting up cars and things to save their babies. When love is involved there’s no knowing what’s possible. I believe nothing is impossible. If you put your mind and heart into anything and you have faith in yourself you can do amazing and miraculous things.