Eric is awesome

Eric - Rapid City, South Dakota
Themes: forgiveness

My philosophy is that “everyone has a second chance.” I believe that everyone has a second chance in there whole life spand. I say that everyone even if there worse than pirates they can still have a second chance. The second chance run around in someone for a longtime until one day you will have to use it. The second chance is like the chance card in monopoly you use it to get a chance.

Everyone makes mistakes it’s a common thing that everyone in their life makes. I think everyone disserves a second chance even if they were some really bad criminal doesn’t mean that can’t be good at some point. To me the second chance is important I have even needed to have a second chance. Ounce I was 6 and I was at my house. I found these rocks on the ground that just jumped up to me and said “throw me.” Now with my brain being as small as a pea I had no idea what I was about to do. I took the huge rock and beamed it at a car. I could hear the little car crying as it had a huge dent in it. My dad came out mad as a Mr. G when I don’t turn in my assignments. But he still gave me a chance to work it out, I had to work at the house to repair the damage and I did it to.

See without this second chance I could have been pumbled into the ground. I looked to my father as if he was Chuck Norris for being so forgiving. I had to win this little chance card by working for it. There is also another story that has something to do with this situation.

One day in religion class our teacher Mrs. Olsen had we watch this video about this priest. He was a druggy, drop out, and washed out kid. Everyone thought his future was going down the toilet. He had no money or no place to stay, he was moving all over the place trying to get away from his parents ,until one day his mom took him to church and then his eyes opened up in the world of today. But with his second chance he turned that right around. He became a priest and goes around everywhere talking about his story of life saying that everyone has a second chance in their life. And this is why I believe that “everyone has a second chance in their lifetime.”