Personal Beliefs

Michael - Rapid City, South Dakota

Personal beliefs make all the difference in your life. I have tried to stick to what I believe in, in all the things I do. I have believed in having at least one philosophy if not two like in my case where I believe in family first and living in the present. Family plays an important role in my life and it should in yours also.

I think family should always be first in life. Whenever you feel like you are a rock on the ground and your not in any way special and you think that you are just like everyone else your family always makes you feel special. Another time it helps to have family is in a case I have been in many a time where I am playing a really good high school player at tennis and it feels like David and Goliath, family always cheers you on no matter how you are doing. Living in the present is something I always like to do.

It is not good to get caught up in the past or get to into the future, the now is where you should be. When you cant forget about a situation you were in, in which you felt as if you were as dumb as post or felt like your brain was the size of a pea it is good to just forget and move on. Or when you are just being a worry wart and feeling as nervous as a deer in the middle of the road about to get hit you should not worry about it until its happening or else you will make yourself sick. When you live in the now you will feel as happy as a clam. Having these philosophies has really helped me in my life.

I believe in having philosophies to live by. It is good to have at least one or maybe two. Having beliefs is a strong thing and can do a lot of good or a lot of bad depending on what you believe in like if you believe in bad things such as stealing and lying or good things like loving and caring. I believe in these things, now what do you believe in.