Others

Clemmons - Rapid City, South Dakota
Themes: golden rule

Believing is really important to many people these words can mean a lot. When saying I believe in many things like “you should treat others the way you want to be treated” I believe you should stick with it. I believe in my personal philosophy for three main reasons, respect, love and also the wellness of people. My philosophy for life is treat others as you want to be treated. This philosophy is the same as my Moms but I still think people should live by it every day. When following my philosophy I have done many things that I am proud of.

Once I have had a time where some one has said something mean to me but at the same time I just walked away. By doing this I kept respect to them and myself by not yelling at them. I was happy and I didn’t hurt their feeling cause do to others as you would do onto yourself. Also I believe a good way to show respect is to pick up a piece of trash blowing in the wind. Also showing respect is awesome when a little kid shows an older person respect. Respect is a part of my personal philosophy but also so is love.

I believe if you love something you should stand up for it. Because if you love your body and self you shouldn’t let anyone make you do something that would hurt it. Also if you love the earth you take a walk ride your bike instead of driving in a car it will also help you get wellness to our body. Also if you love animals like Pocohontas you should stand up for them and protect them if they are in fighting or getting beat. Love is part of my personal philosophy but wellness is also another part.

The wellness of a person is bery important to themselves and others for this reason is if you are on a walk with someone you may have to help them and if you aren’t physically in shape you can’t help them. I believe that wellness is important as a baby to its mother cause it is the choice and way you pick to use your life. Also the wellness of your body will help you later in the future. Also part of my philosophy is to pray for those whose persona wellness and philosophy needs help. If you can’t help somebody you can pray and have faith, like prayerful people do. This is also another part of my personal philosophy what’s your personal philosophy