Love For Others

Hannah - Rapid City, South Dakota

Many people have very different beliefs than I do. But, I believe in many things. Some of the things I believe in are love, friends, and God. Love is a very strong thing and can change someone’s life forever.

Love does not necessarily mean with a boyfriend/girlfriend. I believe in that kind of love, but the most important kind of love to believe in is with your family and friends. My friends and I are like peas in a pod, with faces and what not. They can help you with anything, back you up in anything and be there for you anytime. If you do not have this relationship with people you love and trust you will not have a very fun life. Love is like water to your body, you need it to survive. You need people in it and you can do some bad damage to yourself. This is the kind of love I believe in, with your friends.

I believe your friends are one of the most amazing things in life. They are people to have fun with and just be you. My friends are like bees to a flower, without the bees the flower would not survive. My friends are who I go to when I need help, and they come to me when they need help. Sometimes I feel like my friends have let me down, or led me into a trap just to hurt me like Red Riding hood was by the wolf; but in the end everything is different. We all have hurt our friends but if you believe you need them enough you will forget your differences and apologize. But who taught us all to love one another? God!

God is my go to man! I believe everything started from him. I have learned most everything I know about Jesus from the bible and church. Without him I would have nothing to believe in at all. He has put us all here to do something and even though we may not all know what that is we will all eventually find out. I believe that his plan for me right now is to focus on school, sports, and family. If I do this right I will get to where he wants me to go. He has given me all the things I believe in like love, family, friends, life, and many more. If he would have not given me this I would be a just be a flower with a smile and voice for no one to hear. They would not pay as much attention to me if God had not made me the way I am today.

My beliefs are what makes me, me. I always get a wooden smile when I see my friends, or my heart turns black when I have a fight with friends, but God always makes me feel like a rainbow because I can always count on him. This is what I believe.