Love is the Key

Kendra - Rapid City, South Dakota
Themes: family, love

Many people have their own personal thoughts that make them who they are. In my own thoughts, I believe that everyone deserves to have someone who is there for them and who loves them. To have someone who cares for them, respects them, and care for them. Everyone deserves a friend to have. I think this because of many different reasons.

When I was younger, I got mad really easy. So to make me mad, my brothers and sisters used to disinclude me to get me upset. Trust me, it worked. My ears would steam like a hot pan filled with water over the stove. They would play little puppy games and when I wanted to play they would say nope you aren’t aloud. I use to cry and tell on them, but they kept doing it. Finally, when this happened again, Jennifer, my sister, came and played with me instead. She made me so happy and I felt loved, and I know that my other brothers and sister only did this to make me mad, but if this was in reality, it would be hard to live without someone to love and be there for you. I grew up though, and discovered they were just kidding, but I have had more times where without a friend to have was not fun.

When my Nana passed away, I cried like a baby. I felt like everything was ending. I knew she rose up to Heaven, like Jesus had, and went up to be with God. I couldn’t imagine living life without her, my heart felt so light, it was a feather. I didn’t get why God would take her away from me, and I know I had family, but it just felt good to have a friend that was just there to talk to with about how you truly felt. Luckily, I had a couple great friends that were there for me. I couldn’t imagine have gone through my Nana’s death without them. Even though I was sad, I had people that loved me, that made the sun smile at me in the morning and at night the sky was still full with dancing stars. I had people that loved me, that were doves. If I didn’t have people that loved me, I don’t know what I would do, that is why everyone needs someone to love them.

I get to wake up every morning knowing I have people that love me. Everyone deserves to have someone who loves them no matter who they are. I have a huge family, that are sunshine’s coming over a green grassy mountain with clouds in the sky, that love me. This is why I believe, everyone deserves someone to be there for them.