This I Believe that everyone is unique and special in their own way and can also to be kind to one another.

Madison - Rapid City, South Dakota
Themes: equality

My name is Madison and I am a decade and 4 years old, and these are my beliefs. I believe that everyone is unique and special in their own way and that everybody is kind to each other and puts smiles on other people’s faces. Everyone is unique and special even if they don’t show it or you can’t see it. If there were twin sisters or brothers that were identical or fraternal they would still be different and unique and special in their way.

I know that I am special deep down in my heart even if nobody thinks I am. I will always remember when my mom told me when I was little that I will always be special and unique no matter what other people say about me. That will always be in my heart forever reminding me of her. I think that everyone is special even if they don’t think that they are. I think that everyone should respect other people of their uniqueness and specialness. I have a thought that people should always treat each other equally. You should treat others equally by not making fun of what they look like, what their race is, or how you think that they are not unique or special. Everyone is special and unique in their heart wether they have disabilities or bad habits.

Even if you don’t like someone or are not with them thinking that they are not special, well they are and so are you. If you have best friends that act like they’re sisters to you they think that they are the same liking the same things, but are very different from each other andunique in their own special way. I believe that even if you see someone that doesn’t think of themselves as unique talk to them and try and put a nice big smile on their face but not like a fake wooden smile. You can always say something nice like “ if you don’t put a smile on your face I’ll have to get your favorite animal, make it put on weird clothes and make it do a silly dance for you,” or “ I’ll get a the bookworm to do the worm for you.” Sometimes it’s mostly easy for you to be silly and unique and put someone’s frown upside down because you never know when someone might rock your socks off from laughing or smiling. Like if someone has the same shirt you have, you could always put a cool funky scarf on or like a shiny necklace that out shine’s the sun, although if you don’t have a necklace as bright as the sun you can have the same personality and uniqueness.

I think that everybody in the world that I do or don’t know should always make someone laugh or smile, or make a leaf dance in the wind and know that they are unique and special. I believe that everyone is unique and special in their heart and that you can put a smile one someone’s face. Wether they have disabilities or bad habits they should always have a smile on their face and enjoy life unlike The Boy who cried Wolf, or people thinking they’re not special or unique, well they are and so am I and so are you.