This I believe

Brian - Rapid City, South Dakota

I believe that people’s differences can sometimes get in the way of what’s right, or make things go in the right directions. I think that everyone should have a chance to get their turn spoke, no matter what race, age, income, or any other factor otherwise. Everyone’s idea also should be implemented into anything. That is a tall order, but I think of some people work together it can be done. For example some fights that my brother and me get into. They can be as trivial matters as possible and yet we think that’s the place to get to when we fight. Like the time I used trivial to explain something and asked him if it was a big enough word for him, he didn’t like it.

The reason that ideas don’t get any light, good or not, is sometimes because people’s tendencies to not cooperate with that person, this is sometimes caused with differences in beliefs between the two, and like a rock, are stubborn with what they think. I believe if that idea was good, then that would’ve been a mistake. Take for example the early church, the apostles and others went to preach, sometimes the word didn’t make it, other times it did. The success determined on the will of god, and how the people preached and who they preached to. If you talk to the right people, then you word will go out like water on a sandcastle, overtaking and overwhelming.

There are also ideas that come into play, either in world politics or people’s minds that are not good. This is probably something that happens naturally though, the teeter-totter that is the rise and fall of ideas. Sometimes that idea gets big, and no-one really likes it in the first place, but the most powerful might support it, maybe because it gives them more power, or it gets them better things. And the smaller classes are told to follow it, like they’re suppose to have rocks in their brains and not follow what they believe, A good example is probably (In my opinion) Marxist nations. They don’t share power, and they infringe on other’s rights. There is a reason that people have so many ideas, is that nothing is simple anymore. The balances of “powers” in the world are a swaying weak pile of sticks.

Comparing people’s differences can be like arguing with a tree, you talk and talk with the tree, but it doesn’t make any responses. The most it could say is “I take in Oxygen, excreta, you get it, Just leave me alone” Which would also be the most if you talk to someone else. Having so many “ideas” thrown at you can be hard on you, what do you believe? What do you not? The best way I found is to keep on going, and learn from experience. Books also help too, they can inform you and keep you going in the right direction with everything you want to. One good view on politics is probably reading books written or part of great governments. Or just by someone who was smart in the world, and had time to sit and think for a while.

I finally, think that there are better ways to solve things, just if people set aside their differences on the largest views, it sounds crazy, but you never know, it could happen.

This I believe.