What Is My Life Purpose?

Becca - Reading, Pennsylvania

What is my true purpose in life?

I believe that my purpose in life is not what people think it is. The entire population has made this world into something it is not supposed to be. Whoever created this world created it good in the first place. Then idiots turned the world around to make it revolve around money, problems, and complete nonsense. I believe the purpose for not just my own life but for anyones is to just live life day by day, have fun, and do what you want. I feel that people just take advantage of everything, are selfish, and take things for granted. This place could actually be really fucking cool you know? Like back in the day, like way back in the day. There wouldn’t be all this technology shit. Everyone would just all be one family. Free love. There would be no competition, no hate, no nothing. Just love, fun, and freedom. I do not think that life should be about working in an office day after day, to have to pay bills, to have to pay taxes, to have to listen to what everyone tells you. I am not saying you should just sit on your ass all day long and be a lazy piece of shit. Everyone should just work together to get what needs to be done, done. This whole world revolves around one thing and that is IT. Money. Everything and I mean everything is related to money. That is what is keeping this world alive. There is the businesses. Everything is a business. Everyone is trying to ‘sell’ a product. Everyone is fake. Everyone will lie just to sell you what their business produces. I just think that everyone should be out in nature, no technology, and just learn about each other and all the cool things humans are really about. We need to experiment and teach ourselves the tricks and trades of living. Also, everyone is just worried about what other people think. Why does it matter? I really don’t know. One thing I have learned so far is that it is only you that matters. Everyone will eventually fuck you over in some way. That is one thing I really do not understand. I am totally aware of all of this, and I am not all about being the type of person to hurt you or lie or cheat or any of those matters. How come I have not met one single person who thinks the same? I guess I might someday who knows. Anyways, my purpose.. I feel like I won’t know exactly what I am supposed to do until it happens. I really don’t know what to do with my life. There are things I want to do, but I do not really have the confidence to do them. The one thing I wish for the most is that this world would be different. We are killing ourselves and just making our lives hell. We are the only ones to blame. And obviously one person can not change what has been life for the past how many years? I feel no one is really pure anymore, like everyone has been infected with some biological disease. It might just be that some people do not have the awareness that some do , I don’t know. It would be awesome though to just live a life of peace and happiness. It is not impossible. Think back to the first people on earth, cavemen, whatever they were. They had nothing, absolutely nothing, and they made it work. They couldn’t even talk. But they communicated and made life work. No one died of car crashes, plane crashes, overdoses, AIDS, none of that existed. WE are the ones who have invented all of that bullshit. I think the purpose to living has always been there since the beginning of this world, and life. It has always been the same. Whoever created this all, this form of life, had that purpose in life. The first ones created lived that purpose. Throughout time, we have destroyed that purpose, obviously for the worse. Why can’t anyone understand that? It is not too late to go back, to live a good fucking life. We are fed so much bullshit. The news, government, just people in general. For example this whole ‘swine flu’ shit. Okay, it totally makes sense. first the whole recession thing. I think that anything said on the news is not ‘real’. If the government and news puts out something to the public enough times, anyone will believe it. Wait, why does the ‘government’ have to control the world? Who made the government? I am pretty sure that is what is in charge of everyone. Wait, yeah it is. That is our first problem. WE, US, ALL OF US, that is who should be in control of our own lives, not some group of people who are EXACTLY the same as everyone else. They should not be granted the power of controlling everything we do, bust us for every mistake we make, tell us what we can and can’t do. That is completely ruining us. Anyways back to the recession. Going off of what I was saying, when the government tells us something enough times, everyone will revolve their lives, thinking, and actions around it. The recession. All over the media, anything that comes out of anyones mouth was this recession shit. The government told us that our economy was so bad and all that shit. Now they come out with this swine flu panic to not only scare us, but just give us all another problem to worry about, even though none of it really exists or matters. Well I am not saying the flu thing doesn’t exist, because it quite possibly could. But, if you think about it, they are all just brainwashing us. So basically we are all just fucked because not enough people will realize all of this to take a step to make a change. I am sure there are a handful of people who know this, but who can really stop something that is inevitable now? It has gone way to far now, and I honestly don’t think we can go back. The main problem is the government. If they could somehow magically disappear our life problems would be solved, and us pure human beings could go back to living the real life purpose, of just being alive. I realize I might have just contradicted myself a few times, but that’s how it is. Sometimes you just need to get all of your feelings and thoughts out. Once you work your way through your thoughts, your true feelings will come out and all the fake things you were thinking will go away. You will be left with the truth of yourself and what you believe in.