Laughter makes life fun

Elizabeth - Shawnee, Kansas

“Who ever is happy will make others happy too.”-Anne Frank. It seems that the happiest of people truly love life, while the others decide to lay in bed all day. The things in life that will make you life might seem to be a little strange sometimes. I believe that laughter is the key to never-ending happiness.

When you cross across someone and it seems they might not make it to tomorrow, what do you say to them? There are many answers to this simple question, but my personal answer is to make them laugh. Someone may ask, why would you say this. I would respond recalling the experience I learned from my grandma’s death. A week was passing and the sign of my grandma’s death was near. As a young child you I had no idea what to do, how I should feel, what I should say. Do you let a lie slip through your teeth, telling them they look great? My kindhearted mother told my sister and I that we should not present the worry in our voice, and that we should take this time to share the last of the greatest moments with my grandma.

It seemed to be any other day, when I last saw my grandma. She was sitting there laughing, as a glowing smile was lit across her face. That was the day that I realized that laughter and happiness was the cure for everything. Not only the sick should be aloud to laugh, but the ones who do not have happiness in their lives.

Everyone is different in their special way, and no one can change that about them. Life would be so boring if it weren’t for the characters in the world. Who would be there to make you laugh? To answer that simple question I would say like people for who they are, not what their appearance shows.

In conclusion, laughter is the key to happiness. Everyone needs a good laugh to live a healthy lives. The way characters present themselves in life make laughter one of a kind. Happiness and laughter are tide together like a knot.