Taylor - lenexa, Kansas

“I Believe”

I believe that anyone should have a say, and the voice of the people needs to be herd. No matter what the topic everyone needs to have they’re say our country says we the people. Well, we the people do not want war and yet we are in one. The voice of the people needs to be heard by anyone and everyone thats listening. We see the country and life how it really is. With no true input, we are slowly losing what are country is about, “We the people.” If we the people have something to say should we get to say it? It’s billions of people saying something against one, we should be able to have a say in most things right? Wrong.

I believe that those who don’t think they have a voice, should be told they have one. God gave all of us a voice to speak up and have it heard! I was one to be quite; God I felt, had reached out to me to have my voice heard and one day speak to all for him. All the people who think they don’t have a say because they are poor, Black Mexican or what ever they may be, need to be told you are the people; you have a say too. I am sick of the world tell ing people they can’t. Telling them they are not the same as me because i am rich, famous and have power. No! We are equal whether you think that someone is less then you or not we all have a say; everyones opinion counts for something somewhere.

So this I believe is true that, “We the people” needs to be what our country is truly about. Everyone everywhere has a voice to be heard that can make a change. So since it is the year for change, as Obama says; why not start with listening to the people, who know the country the best?