Enjoy life

Teddy - northfield, Minnesota
Themes: carpe diem

Enjoy life

I believe life should be enjoyed. What I mean is you shouldn’t get down if you get a bad grade or you don’t get the job you were after. Because if you skulk around all the time after one of these things happens to you, the next homework assignment or next job interview wont go well because you’re in a bad mood so either your grade would show it or the employer would see you are a grumpy person and think you would bring down the entire workspace or even class. They wouldn’t hire you or try to get you kicked out of class.

In first grade when I started getting homework I thought, well this isn’t so bad I did fine getting good grades and not really worrying about anything. I was even in the Spanish program. But once I got to the middle school, I started getting more homework and my parents started pressuring me more. So, I tried to do the homework and keep up, but whenever I got stressed I started to blame the teacher and get angry. This made me want to do less homework and made my grades go up and down all over the board, so then my parents started getting mad and I started getting mad at everyone else.

But then around 8th grade I suppose I started to get new friends and started to enjoy life more, even school. My grades stayed at B’s which was good for me and, also made my parents happy. Some of my teachers actually, started to like me, which in all truthfulness, shocked me. But 8th grade made me believe what I am writing today and gave me a better look on life, or particularly doing my homework with a joyful attitude.