You can do anything you put your mind to

Mitchell - sandy, Utah
Themes: work

I believe that through hard work and dedication you can do anything you put your mind to. I believe this because my dad and grandpa have been telling me this my entire life and as I have grown I have found this to be true. Anything I put my mind to and really work hard at I can achieve. My dad and grandpa have lived by this advice there entire lives and now they are very successful people. My grandpa came from a very poor family; he graduated at sixteen so he could get a job to help support his family. He has slowly but surely worked his way up in the world and met many people. He is a very successful and well respected man, he is the general director at a hospital in bountiful now and he never has to worry about money again. My dad came from a middle class family because my grandpa worked so hard all of his life. My grandpa made my dad become a very hard worker just like him and now my dad is an administrator at a hospital. They both started at the bottom, they worked long and hard moving up in the world until they reached the top. They proved to me that through hard work and dedication you can do anything you want. You can work your way to success, no matter where you start, as long as you work hard for it and really want it. This is what I believe and what I live by…